- The single most important management tool there is – is breathing
- If you don’t breath you die
- If you don’t exhale all the carbon dioxide regularly and completely your body is having a mini-panic attach and you don’t know it
- When you are having a mini-panic attack you misperceive the situation because your brain thinks you are starting to die
- When you don’t know that you aren’t breathing you think that whatever situation you are in is the problem
- You try to fix the problem when all you have to do is exhale all the carbon dioxide
The Mindful Manager offers simple tools and strategies for today’s manager.
See Kindle Book, The Mindful Manager