The Mindful Manager Update: Leaders LOVE teams
- To go somewhere a leader must have a team.
- Leaders induce their followers to move forward without fear of danger.
- If a commander punishes his soldiers before they form a personal attachment with their leader, the troops will not submit. If they do not submit, they become hard to move forward.
- To move a team forward a leader must master himself.
- Sun Tzu believed moral power manifested itself both as mastering the self and influencing others.
The Mindful Manager offers simple tools and strategies for today’s manager.
See Kindle Book, The Mindful Manager